Perfect Bound Catalog Minis
Digital Perfect Bound Plus Cover Color Mini Catalogs
Full Color, High Quality Mini Catalogs
A mini version of your catalog is a must!
Can your catalog fit in your pocket? Our perfect bound plus-cover mini catalogs can! Our paper stock and page count options offers you the widest selection in the industry.
Ideal for mailing, catalogs provide a letter rate (lower) postage versus flat mail (higher postage) rates associated with standard 8.5"x11" catalogs. Advertising your business is easier than ever! Don't wait any longer, the time to start is now.
Mini catalogs enhance your business image and maximize sales and profit opportunities!
Quantities offered from 25 to 250!
- Standard Size - 5.5" x 8.5" with Multiple binding options available and shown in the Stitching Option drop down menu.
- Paper stocks available - 80 lb. Gloss Book, 100 lb. Gloss Book, and 100 lb. Matte Book.
- Color - 4/4 (full color front, full color back) standard on all minis.
- Coating - Aqueous Gloss Coating standard throughout on Gloss Book stocks including Recycled Gloss Book. Matte Book paper stock will not have a coating.
- Product Options
- Saddle Stitching - Saddle stitching is a binding method used mainly for self cover magazines and catalogs. This method of binding is “stapled” in the center fold, binding all pages together.
- Shrink Wrapping - Shrink wrap in 25 or 50 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, brief cases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Mailing Lists & Services - You may now purchase a customized mailing list targeting business and/or residential prospects, new homeowners, new movers, etc. all online! Choose from a large selection of demographic selects to target the right buying prospects and maximize the success of your mailing campaign. You can also upload your own mailing list; or re-use a previously purchased or updated mailing list quickly and easily during the online print order process. For more mailing services options, click on the Mailing Services tab above. Also, you may add mail addressing and processing services all online as an option.
- Tabbing - Choose from one, two, or three clear plastic wafer tabs to retain integrity for mailing purposes. The clear 1" round wafer tabs are perforated for quick and easy separation upon receipt by the end user.
- Samples - Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files - Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of common print pieces ordered frequently, saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer.
- Turnaround Time - Standard 2 - 4 days
- Mailing Services - In-house mail addressing and processing services available. We can inkjet on Aqueous Coated stock.
- Proofing Options - Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready", you can select "No Proof - Proceed As Is" for quicker production turnaround time.
Product Support Resources